The Daniels Medismart system introduces a new cleanliness-driven standard of biomedical waste disposal
The lack of infection control products and processes in the healthcare waste industry amplifies infection risks to healthcare workers in what should be the "cleanest", most "hygienic" and "contamination free" place on earth - a patient-care and healing environment.
It’s time to think differently about Hospital Medical Waste.
Daniels Medismart is Canada's leading clinically designed medical waste disposal container for Biomedical Waste. Designed as a bagless and hands-free container, the Medismart requires no manual touch or assembly, and undergoes a sanitisation process after each fill that achieves a decontamination level four times higher than the level prescribed by the CDC.
REDUCES CROSS-CONTAMINATION RISK BY...
- Touchless. Contactless. Foot pedal Operated
- Fully sealed once full No cardboard boxes, bag retrieval or assembly
- Zero cross-contamination with “floor-resistant” medical waste container design
- Leakproof and tamper-proof with inbuilt safety locks
- Robotically sanitised to 106 bacterial load kill after each fill
- Mobile segregation of sharp and non-sharp biomedical waste at patient bedside with mobile trolley design