The Daniels Surgismart system introduces mobile sharps disposal safety in the Operating Room
The lack of safety and infection control products and processes in the healthcare waste industry amplifies infection risks to healthcare workers in what should be the "cleanest", most "hygienic" and "contamination free" place on earth - a hospital operating room.
It’s time to think differently about Operating Room Sharps Disposal.
Daniels Surgismart is Canada's leading clinically designed containment solution for device and sharps disposal in the OR. Designed as a mobile and hands-free container, the Surgismart can be maneuvred to point-of-procedure for safe sharps deposition, and undergoes a 6 stage sanitisation process after each fill that achieves a decontamination level four times higher than the level prescribed by the CDC.
OPTIMISES OPERATING ROOM SHARPS DISPOSAL EFFICIENCY BY...
- Touchless. Contactless. Foot pedal Operated
- Wide Aperture for Safe Deposition of Sharps
- Zero cross-contamination with “floor-resistant” design
- Leakproof and tamper-proof with inbuilt safety locks
- Robotically sanitised to 106 bacterial load kill after each fill
- Mobile positioning for point-of-procedure use